This project was a major restoration and seismic upgrade of the orginal train station and clock tower built in 1906. J&S scope of work was to demolish areas of brick at each level of the clock tower to investigate and repair the structural support angles. At the very top of the clock tower J&S removed and replaced the terra cotta coping and support system. Prior to the repair the terra cotta cornice was secured with a net to prevent it from falling.
J&S provided design and access of the fraco scaffold system that was used to access the 200 ft tall clock tower